Reiki: pronounced Ray-Key
‘Rei’ meaning Universal & ‘Ki’ meaning Energy.
Reiki is an ancient Japanese healing method that manipulates energy flow in the body. It is one of the oldest healing methods in the world. It is non-invasive, gentle & relaxing.
There are many benefits to receiving a Reiki treatment:
- Restores balance between Mind, Body & Soul
- Creates relaxation, releases stress & tension, improves sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Aids in medical treatment for chronic health issues & relieves pain
- Increases energy levels
- Supports and boosts the body’s immune system
- Increases circulation
Some specific areas that benefit from Reiki…
- Chronic migraines
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Colds & Flus
- Nausea stemming from Chemotherapy
- Chronic pain (back, neck & joints)
- Spiritual disconnectedness
- Low energy levels
- Women’s health issues/PMS/cramps
Reiki induces the relaxation response and promotes the body’s innate ability to do what the body was designed to do…heal itself.