Spuntino Holistic helps people and all species of animals realize optimum health and wellness. As multi-dimensional beings, we heal in a variety of ways.
Susan’s capabilities include modalities that truly get to the core of healing. She heals physically, emotionally, spiritually and energetically through energy and science-based consciousness medicine. She also heals body, mind, heart and spirit through therapeutic touch. She selects modalities that promote effective healing and are enjoyable to receive. She brings her capabilities, meticulous nature and compassion to you and your animals.
As a perpetual student and curious being, Susan is a constant student of lifestyle embracing the importance of diet and nutrition, exercise, sleep, meditation, laughter, bodywork and joyful movement. Book a session with Susan and embark on a journey of wellness!
- B.Sc. – Bachelors of Science in Biology and Animal Science
- H.H.P. – Nationally Certified Holistic Health Practitioner
- C.M.T. – Certified Massage Therapist, State of California
- C.B.P. – Certified BodyTalk Practitioner
- L.E. – Licensed Esthetician
- Reiki Level II Practitioner
- Member of ABMP – Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Studied under Ken Smith in “Structural Integration: Ten Sessions” at Healing Hands School of Holistic Health, followed by his “Mentorship Program in Advanced Structural Integration and Osteopathic Techniques”
- Advanced BodyTalk courses: BodyTalk Fundamentals (Mod 1 and 2), BodyTalk Principles of Consciousness (Mod 3), BodyTalk Macrocosmic Body/Mind (Mod 6), BodyTalk ACCESS
- “Linking Awareness” course for Interspecies Communication with Loesje Jacob
- “Animal Communication” course with Lydia Hiby
- “Integrated Equine Therapies” course with Tom Mayes
- “Equine Biokinetic Bodywork” course with Renee Tucker, DVM
- “Masterson Method Massage for Horses” course with Jim Masterson